This page will simply hold web links to some pages that I find useful.
- Convex optimization at UCLA - Lieven Vandenberghe
- High-Dimensional Probability - Roman Vershynin
- Gaussian sequence estimation - Iain M Johnstone
- Building R packages - a short tutorial
- IMS meetings calendar
- Marshall Seminar series
- High-dimensional datasets - An excellent collection of some high-dimensional genomic datasets at John Ramey’s github page. Also, please look at Brad Effron’s page.
Non - Academic (distractions meant to preserve / restore sanity)